Сообщений в теме: 8

#1 DonV

DonV
  • Пользователи
  • Cообщений: 32
  • Имя\Name:153

Отправлено 24 Август 2009 - 09:02

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone have tested the new "JSB Exact Jumbo MONSTER .22 Cal with 25.4 grain" yet? I really want to see the results if someone already tested it.

Изображение

#2 sherrod833

sherrod833
  • Пользователи
  • Cообщений: 9
  • Имя\Name:Sherrod

Отправлено 24 Август 2009 - 17:32

Still waiting for them to ship to the US.

#3 DonV

DonV
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 25 Август 2009 - 02:30

Me too, I am still waiting for it and it could take a couple of weeks to get in US.

#4 DonV

DonV
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 21 Сентябрь 2009 - 11:04

It's available from airgunsofarizona's website, I just ordered a few tins to test them out.

#5 sherrod833

sherrod833
  • Пользователи
  • Cообщений: 9
  • Имя\Name:Sherrod

Отправлено 21 Сентябрь 2009 - 18:27

It's available from airgunsofarizona's website, I just ordered a few tins to test them out.

Let us know how it goes.

#6 DonV

DonV
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 27 Сентябрь 2009 - 06:11

Let us know how it goes.

I have tested it with "Benjamin Marauder" .22 Cal, the max velocity approximate 700 fps, I did not continue with other test since I could not do any better with the velocity.

This is the only .22 Cal I currently have, my other .22 Cal airguns are not arrive yet. I will test it with other guns when I get them.

#7 DonV

DonV
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 04 Ноябрь 2009 - 01:21

Update...

Base on some tests Ed performed, this type of pellets does not work well with the Matador, I thought I would let you know, so you don't have to wastes your money and time to test it.

I also tested this same pellet with other type of guns, it does not work well either. So I stick with the JBS 18.1 grain for now, this pellet seems to worked well with most guns.

#8 Эдуард

Эдуард
  • Ветераны
  • Cообщений: 12 841
  • Город\Town:планета Земля, Солнечная система
  • Имя\Name:Эдуард
  • Леший №:0113

Отправлено 26 Ноябрь 2009 - 18:15

Update...

Base on some tests Ed performed, this type of pellets does not work well with the Matador, I thought I would let you know, so you don't have to wastes your money and time to test it.

I also tested this same pellet with other type of guns, it does not work well either. So I stick with the JBS 18.1 grain for now, this pellet seems to worked well with most guns.

I will get new Lothar Walther barrels with twist 375 mm. instead of 450 mm. as now and I expect these Monsters fly well on new barell.

#9 pfm

pfm
  • Спецгруппа
  • Cообщений: 500
  • Город\Town:МО
  • Имя\Name:Павел
  • Матадор №:был
  • Велес №:был
  • Леля №:была

Отправлено 26 Февраль 2011 - 23:49

I have tested.... Honestly, the can is kept now on shelf with no chance to be used anymore... bloody hellfire :)) the bullets supposed, i think, definitely for the subsonic speeds. The shouting in the speed range that is lower than sub sonic generated the 3 – 4 inches on the paper...