• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
Сообщений в теме: 24

#1 Tachdriver

Tachdriver
  • Пользователи
  • Cообщений: 1
  • Имя\Name:tom

Отправлено 12 Август 2009 - 03:46

I got mine from Tony in July. Since then I've been facinated by this short little rifle. The accuracy is outstanding and the build very precise. I welcome anyone new modifications for it in the future, like a repeater option.

In my manual ( Russian ) I see a second? moderator on the end of the barrel. Is that something we can add to make it even more quiet ? Also us yankees need an english version of the manual please. :)

LAter

#2 Эдуард

Эдуард
  • Ветераны
  • Cообщений: 12 841
  • Город\Town:планета Земля, Солнечная система
  • Имя\Name:Эдуард
  • Леший №:0113

Отправлено 12 Август 2009 - 07:41

I got mine from Tony in July. Since then I've been facinated by this short little rifle. The accuracy is outstanding and the build very precise. I welcome anyone new modifications for it in the future, like a repeater option.

In my manual ( Russian ) I see a second? moderator on the end of the barrel. Is that something we can add to make it even more quiet ? Also us yankees need an english version of the manual please. :)

LAter

Nice to see you on our forum. As for the the additional moderator -- that is option wich you have to order from Tony while place the order. The point is that I select those additional moderators to avoid the deviating the point of the hit. I can send Tony few additional moderators but there is no guaranty that installing it you will be satisfied. As for the manual in English -- we are on the way to change the Matador totally and after we do it the new manual and DVD wiil be made both Russian and English.

#3 Bluesman

Bluesman

Увлекающийся

• Спецгруппа
  • Cообщений: 1 655
  • Город\Town:Иваново
  • Имя\Name:Андрей
  • Матадор №:опять жду

Отправлено 12 Август 2009 - 07:41

In my manual ( Russian ) I see a second? moderator on the end of the barrel. Is that something we can add to make it even more quiet ?

Yes.

I have noticed that at use of the additional sound moderator the grouping improves and there is a displacement of a point of impact upwards (about 1/2 mil).

#4 sherrod833

sherrod833
  • Пользователи
  • Cообщений: 9
  • Имя\Name:Sherrod

Отправлено 12 Август 2009 - 18:38

Yes.

I have noticed that at use of the additional sound moderator the grouping improves and there is a displacement of a point of impact upwards (about 1/2 mil).

Thats not too bad.I cant imagine the grouping getting any better than what I am getting now.The accuracy of my edgun is on par with the other high end pcp's that I have owned without adding all the length or weight the others do :smex:

#5 Bluesman

Bluesman

Увлекающийся

• Спецгруппа

Отправлено 12 Август 2009 - 22:39

Do You have photo of targets after shooting? It would be interesting to look.

#6 toshik

toshik

US Assistant/Site owner

• Ветераны
  • Cообщений: 8 388 607
  • Город\Town:Jax/Moscow
  • Имя\Name:Антон Tony
  • Матадор №:853
  • Велес №:44
  • Леля №:51

Отправлено 12 Август 2009 - 23:56

Yes.

Could you please clarify at what distance the above POI occurs?

#7 Bluesman

Bluesman

Увлекающийся

• Спецгруппа

Отправлено 13 Август 2009 - 07:38

Could you please clarify at what distance the above POI occurs?

60 yards.

10 shots, cirle dia - about 1"

Withouth additional moderator
T01.jpg T04.jpg

With additional moderator
T03.jpg

#8 DonV

DonV
  • Пользователи
  • Cообщений: 32
  • Имя\Name:153

Отправлено 15 Август 2009 - 00:06

Wow, with the moderator, that is big improvement for grouping at 60 yards. Did you test it on a vise or hand hold?

Bluesman,

Did you get yours with additional moderator or you get it after and installed it yourself? I was wondering how hard to install additional modirator on the "Matador"

Can you also try the same grouping at 100 - 120 yards? Base on What Tony said, he can head shot of the crow from a range of 100 - 120 yard easily, that mean the grouping must be smaller than an 1" at 100 - 120 yard, isn't it?

#9 sherrod833

sherrod833
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 21 Август 2009 - 18:23

60 yards.

10 shots, cirle dia - about 1"

Withouth additional moderator
T01.jpg T04.jpg

With additional moderator
T03.jpg

Any pics of your gun with the mod installed?

#10 DonV

DonV
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 24 Август 2009 - 08:53

I am new with EDgun, my first Veles pistola is orignal, I have not receive my Bullpup yet, I should get mine sometime next week or so.

I am not sure if it's a good idea to mess with it, becuase EDGun build-in with regurator, the only thing I could do is adjust the power to match best with the pellets that I wanted to use with, I wanted best group from 50 to 100 yards with 30+ FPE. I am not sure if it could go up to 40+FPE or not.

You got a very good grouping there with the moderator installed, thanks for sharing.

#11 Эдуард

Эдуард
  • Ветераны
  • Cообщений: 12 841
  • Город\Town:планета Земля, Солнечная система
  • Имя\Name:Эдуард
  • Леший №:0113

Отправлено 24 Август 2009 - 09:01

Any pics of your gun with the mod installed?

You can see it on you manual at the first page.

#12 sherrod833

sherrod833
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 24 Август 2009 - 17:34

I see it now.Is it very effective at reducing the muzzle report?

#13 Bluesman

Bluesman

Увлекающийся

• Спецгруппа

Отправлено 25 Август 2009 - 00:29

Did you test it on a vise or hand hold?

Shooting was conducted in a shooting gallery, sitting on a chair, from an emphasis on bags.

Did you get yours with additional moderator or you get it after and installed it yourself? I was wondering how hard to install additional modirator on the "Matador"

I have got the additional moderator together with a rifle. There is no problem with installing additional moderator to rifle.
The additional moderator is easily screwed in the regular moderator.

Can you also try the same grouping at 100 - 120 yards?

Unfortunately, we in a city do not have shooting gallery in which it is possible to shoot on 100 -120 yards.

Base on What Tony said, he can head shot of the crow from a range of 100 - 120 yard easily, that mean the grouping must be smaller than an 1" at 100 - 120 yard, isn't it?

Most likely, the size of group on 120 yards will be more than 1 inch. However, it does not prevent to get successfully crow shotinng on the given distance. Hit in a head on such distance in a greater degree - a lottery.

#14 Bluesman

Bluesman

Увлекающийся

• Спецгруппа

Отправлено 25 Август 2009 - 00:43

I see it now.Is it very effective at reducing the muzzle report?

If I have correctly understood - it is a question of efficiency of use of an additional moderator?

Yes, the additional moderator reduces loudness of a shot rather considerably.

However, in any case the sound of blow of a bullet at hit in the purpose will be louder :voo:

#15 DonV

DonV
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 25 Август 2009 - 03:41

Hi Bluesman,

Thanks for all the tests you have performed and look really good grouping without a vise. you're a good shooter ;) .

This is the first time I heard installed additional moderator helped with grouping, if someone else experiencing the same, I will give it a try on my gun too :voo:

#16 Bluesman

Bluesman

Увлекающийся

• Спецгруппа

Отправлено 25 Август 2009 - 18:05

I believe that the additional moderator reduces fluctuations of the basic moderator and a barell accordingly at the moment of a shot.

Possibly, similar effect can achieve simple increase in weight of a regular moderator.

#17 DonV

DonV
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 25 Август 2009 - 22:48

Hi Bluesman,

Do you have a picture of your second moderator which mounted on the gun? or if you can re-directly to where I can see that additional moderator, I really appreaciated it.

Thanks,
DonV.

#18 Bluesman

Bluesman

Увлекающийся

• Спецгруппа

Отправлено 26 Август 2009 - 00:35

IMG_1440.jpg

#19 DonV

DonV
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 26 Август 2009 - 04:02

Hi Bluesman,

Is that moderator the same as the pistol moderator? It's look the same as what I had on my pistol, please confirm.

Thanks,
DonV.

#20 toshik

toshik

US Assistant/Site owner

• Ветераны
  • Cообщений: 8 388 607
  • Город\Town:Jax/Moscow
  • Имя\Name:Антон Tony
  • Матадор №:853
  • Велес №:44
  • Леля №:51

Отправлено 26 Август 2009 - 05:49

Is that moderator the same as the pistol moderator? It's look the same as what I had on my pistol, please confirm.
Thanks,
DonV.

Yes it is the same :smex: